1. Customers may return the purchased motocycling jeans within 30 days of receipt.
2. The returned product must be in its original, unused condition with all tags and labels attached.
3. Customers must pay for the return shipping and handling costs.
4. The returned product must be shipped to Motto Wear at Kampinos 66D, 05-085 Kampinos, Poland.
5. Customers must inform Motto Wear of their intent to return the product by sending an email to email@example.com.
6. Motto Wear will issue refunds to the customer’s original form of payment once the returned product has been received and inspected.
7. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
8. If the product is damaged or shows signs of wear, Motto Wear reserves the right to refuse the return or charge a restocking fee.
9. Customers are responsible for ensuring the product is packaged securely to prevent damage during shipping.
10. Motto Wear reserves the right to modify this returns policy at any time without prior notice.